Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 804261
Apex Systems has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in the greater Hartford area. We are looking for someone who can assist and support the Agile Scrum Masters and other roles to enable a smooth Agile SDLC process including onboarding new team members etc.
Job Duties Include:
We are looking for someone who can assist with the following
- Coordinate and manage setting up and maintaining Agile Collaboration Space in Waterside
- Managing printers (when they break etc.)
- Replenish office supplies
- Onboarding new resources
- Managing floor plan in terms of moving people around cubicles
- Managing Conference Room A/V equipment
- Fire Marshall for the floor
- Managing holiday events like picnic, potluck etc.
- Managing Employee/Consultant email groups
- Supporting events like Town Hall or other high visibility meetings involving senior leadership
- Maintain Emergency Contact List
- Maintain Org Chart
- Create Rally features and stories
- Create appropriate report out of Rally to meet stakeholder expectations
- Support the Agile Scrum Masters and other roles however appropriate to enable smooth Agile SDLC process including onboarding new team members etc.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least four, typically six years of solid, diverse work experience in IT.
**If interested please reach out to Lorina Garcia via Lmgarcia@apexsystems.com **
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program